Tuesday, March 03, 2009

New Thoroughbred Horse Racing Art

I have just released two new Limited Edition Prints, thanks to the completion of two new Pencil Drawings of Horse Racing.


The first piece is titled "Odds Are..." and features a full field of race horses just breaking out of the starting gate. There are several favorites in the pack, and three of those are highlighted as shown here. The print is available hand-tinted as shown, or in its original black & white form.


The second piece may be seen as a companion to the "Odds Are..." print and features three race horses in a neck and neck race to the finish. It is titled "Neck and Neck." (of course!) This print is also available hand-tinted as shown, or in its original black & white form.


Both of these prints are now available from the Horse Racing Art area my website. I also have these images available through my CafePress store. Through the Horse Racing Gifts link you will find the artwork on mugs, totes, shirts and more.

My thanks and heartfelt gratitude go to Deb Simon, who was kind enough to let me use her photography as reference material for these pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment